In this session we'll introduce the tools and techniques to perform a health-check on your Drupal site using easy, off-the-shelf tools. We'll outline the goals of the health check, and what to do if you discover something wrong, or worse, how to recover from a hack.
Knowledge of Drupal, business processes, and the command line are helpful, but not required.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- Goals of a site health check.
- Outline the mindset of an auditor.
- Using Drupal's built in tools.
- Using Hacked Module.
- Using Site Audit.
- Checking the human processes.
- Checking infrastructure.
- What to do if you discover a hack.
- When to ask for help.