Are you responsible for project management, content, or vendor selection and preparing to work with Drupal? This one-day training delivers all of the tools you need to get started. Delivered by an Acquia Certified Drupal Developer, this training will answer the questions you didn’t even know to ask. Targeted to the non-developer, this training is perfect for individuals that need to get up and running in Drupal - fast!
Attendees will benefit from a unique perspective at the intersection of Drupal expertise, project management and marketing, that only Margaret Plett can deliver as a former marketing executive and author of the Drupal 8 Acquia curricula. Individuals that are brand new to Drupal will walk away with the confidence to work within the Drupal framework and community.
This course is perfect for the non-technical site user looking to learn:
- Drupal Terminology
- The pillars of Drupal core functionality explained
- How to extend, manage, and get the most out of your Drupal site
- Considerations to raise for your development team
- How to easily set up a “sandbox” for free, to experiment with Drupal
- How to QA a site before accepting delivery
- Attendees will benefit from the practical, hands-on knowledge provided during this training and will walk away with the ability to start adding content and managing their Drupal sites with architect-level best practice knowledge.
Who Will Gain the Most From This Training?
Project managers, marketing & communications professionals, content managers, and those new to Drupal will gain the most from this course.
About the trainer:
Tammy has over 25 years of experience in business technology, first as a marketing executive and a strategic and collaborative leader, and later as a CEO and business owner. From her time in marketing and management, she has amassed extensive experience managing the online presence of businesses and organizations. She has overseen teams that have lead companies through every step of the website creation process, from defining requirements to website launch.
Tammy has a passion for quality training, solid strategy and excellent quality assurance. She came to Tyto to help provide the best instruction, mentoring and testing possible to individuals and businesses alike.
When she’s not setting strategic direction, Tammy is a self-defined Wellness Warrier that enjoys coaching people to be the best version of themselves.