In this session you will learn about what you need to do to create a website. From registering a domain, to buying hosting, and producing the code. You will also learn about other services like email account, user analytics, and e-commerce services, etc. For all of these, costs and providers will be presented. Also, a plan for building websites will be presented. The goal of this session is to provide you with information so you can take an informed decision in your next web project.
- What do I need to have a website?
- What additional services can be integrated?
- What are the costs of these services?
- What do I need to take into account when selecting providers?
- How do I plan a web project?