amazee.io is looking for a Project and Resourcing Manager (Australia-based, remote) who loves to bring order into project and resource plans, create scalable processes and make sure our team can work efficiently and effectively on our large enterprise and government clients. The main attention will be on the Australian part of our business, but there will also be general, global tasks to further strengthen and grow our company.
amazee.io is an open source hosting provider for clients worldwide. We provide outstanding support and a local Docker-based development environment congruent to production servers via our platform, Lagoon. With Lagoon, developers can deploy almost any application to any server in any datacenter in the world. Lagoon is based on Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift. It operates in multiple locations all over the world, is completely open source, and currently serves over 500 million hits per month.
We are constantly updating and improving the platform and need bright minds who are interested in helping us scale to build the world's best and fastest hosting environment. We are a lean, open, international, and a fully remote team.
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally with project stakeholders on the business side
- Improve our project processes on an ongoing basis
- Manage our company-wide resourcing plan
- Create and maintain project artefacts such as backlog, timelines, requirements, and documentation
- Create and maintain workflows involving various stakeholders and partners
- Serve as a consultative partner to our clients
- 5+ Years of technical project management experience with large web or IT infrastructure projects
- Strong technical acumen and ability to grasp complex concepts
- Familiarity with DevOps and system engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with agile project methodologies
- Ability to bridge technical, communication, and personality gaps across the project
- Calm under pressure
- Effective prioritization skills
- Reliable, responsible, and structured in your work
- Team player who enjoys collaborating and empowering fellow team members
- Hands-on system engineering or development experience
- Passion for open source technology
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with OpenShift
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Work in a distributed team of creative professionals in a flat international organization
- Opportunity to continue to build a first-class open-source hosting company
- Budget for tech equipment every two years
- An annual budget for education and health & wellness
- Attendance to events and conferences
- Flexible working hours
Location is not that important, however, a desire to work with a strong overlap with business hours in the UTC+10 timezone is critical.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join an international hosting company and think you might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please upload a maximum one-page cover letter in PDF format. Your cover letter should introduce yourself, detail your relevant technical work experience, and highlighting anything you feel we should know before we make contact with you. Feel free to also upload a concise resume.