Everybody's favorite Drupal Camp is fast approaching!
This year (like every year) we promise to deliver the most forward-thinking Drupal knowledge out there. But we need a little help from our friends.
Be a part of humans sharing knowledge by giving a presentation at the 13th annual BADCamp. Remember, and this is important, the first step to presenting is submitting a session proposal!
If you can answer yes to any of the questions, share what you know with the San Francisco Bay Area Drupal folks!! Everybody has a unique Drupal story to tell, and we want to hear yours.
Sessions submissions close Thursday, August 1st at midnight PST so be timely.
We welcome those from all levels of expertise, background, gender, ethnicity, sexual identity, religion, age, and ability. Our community is diverse and we know that Drupal can benefit when everyone is included.
Before submitting a session proposal, we recommend that you:
- Acquaint yourself with BADCamps’s Code of Conduct. All speakers will be required to adhere to this code.
- Create a Drupal.org account - BADCamp does give Drupal Community attributions for speakers.
We want to support you as a speaker along your journey.
- Pre-submission mentoring - We know submitting a conference proposal can be intimidating, especially for newer speakers.
- We want to support you, and encourage you to use the HelpMeAbstract to obtain feedback from veteran open source speakers
- The #session-help Slack channel is dedicated to submission support and feedback.
Looking for more inspiration? Check out the videos from last year’s camp.
A BIG magical BADcamp thank you to our sponsors who have committed early. Without them, this magical event wouldn’t be possible. We are also looking for MORE sponsors to help keep BADCamp free and awesome. Interested in sponsoring BADCamp? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.