Location: Lehi, UT or remote
Experience: 2+ years
Functions: Client Success & Account Management
Industries: Computer Software
Lingotek is a growing SaaS software and translation services company based in Lehi, Utah. Multilingual content translation and localization is a major challenge for enterprise organizations. Lingotek delivers powerful cloud-based solutions that enable companies to engage their global audience.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our expanding client base. This role will oversee implementation and support of the Lingotek solution to a wide range of clientele, including Global 2000 enterprises. Ideal candidates will have a mix of business acumen and technical ability, earn “trusted advisor” status with their clients and play a key role in expanding existing customer business.
Lingotek offers competitive compensation packages, convenient location in the Thanksgiving Point office complex just off of the FrontRunner line, relaxed and fun working conditions, a flexible and transparent culture, a stocked break room, free breakfast Fridays, company sponsored movies and other activities, and many other benefits.
- Project manage implementation of Lingotek’s suite of software utilities
- Troubleshoot installation, application, and database issues
- Onboard and train new users
- Support high-profile, time-sensitive translation projects
- Capture feature requirements and work with the product team to craft solutions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Participate in solution sales calls as needed
- Assist in account retainment and growth
Qualification | Experience:
- 1-3 years project managing software implementations for enterprise customers
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Oracle WebCenter, etc.
- Proven ability to quickly learn enterprise software
- Ability to problem solve and deliver creative business solutions for complex problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- PMI certification a plus
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Please send to email@example.com.